Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Welcome!

Hello world! My name is Priscila Flores and I welcome you to my blog! I am a first-year student at the University of Central Florida majoring in Environmental Studies. This semester for my English class, I am required to complete a research project on the topic of my choice as well as a blog presenting all of the assignments I have completed leading up to my final paper. Throughout my posts, readers will be able to experience the journey I went through to reach my final product. I hope you all enjoy exploring my topic with me and can take the time to join the movement and make a change! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Our Oceans Clean Again: Final Research Paper

Make Our Oceans Clean Again Introduction        The year is 2019. Global issues are contaminating the planet and individuals far a...