Thursday, June 20, 2019

Small Setback

Hi all, just checking in! Professor Taylor brought it to my attention that my choice of sources is not the best. I made the mistake of relying on articles and other sources from Google instead of utilizing the UCF library tool which somehow did not cross my mind during this research process. My previous assignments/posts were all created before this information was brought to my attention so I cannot fix them. What I will be doing to improve my final paper is search for new sources through the UCF library that may be more credible. Hopefully, this mishap does not harm my grade too much! Tomorrow I will be posting my final research paper after more time revising and finding better sources. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Our Oceans Clean Again: Final Research Paper

Make Our Oceans Clean Again Introduction        The year is 2019. Global issues are contaminating the planet and individuals far a...